opps. forgot to mention about something
in the earlier post once again. I think I'm starting to
get a little senile over here.
anyways, my super long antenna managed to
grab hold of some really juicy gossip (juicy to me la)
and I kind of agree with what siew had said.
sometimes, the more quiet a person is, the scarier he / she is.
one should never ever judge a person based on his or her
appearance. I would never ever have imagined in my entire life,
how scary those people were. that was, until I've witnessed it
for myself today. gosh. I currently feel that the more gentlemanly
a guy looks, the more horrible and scary he is. T.T.
okay, that's all about my observations. shall continue to observe
further, to come to a conclusion about the case. personally, I feel
that with such cowardly acts, one will never get to succeed in life.
(especially when it comes to jio-ing girls. ;x) okay, I bet nobody here
gets any idea what I'm trying to put across. well, JA then. :D
♥ 8:15 PM